· Professional musician, specializing in woodwind doubling, for over twenty years.
· Participated in International Jazz Festivals in Canada.
· Studied music theory, ear training, and composition through North Eastern Illinois University.
· Received professional training on alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, and clarinet. From internationally know musicians.
· Studied flute under Mary Louise Poor, Scott Metlicka, Anne Kreft.
Professional training and experience in Instrument Repair:
· Completed thirteen month instrument repair training course, covering all aspects of woodwind and brass instruments, at Badger State Repair, Elkhorn, WI
· Received Straubinger Pad Certification upon completion of training, covering flute pad installation and repairs, with David Straubinger, Indianapolis, IN
· Apprenticed at Brannen Brothers Flutes in Boston.
· Accumulated over fifteen years of instrument repair experience, focusing on woodwinds.
· Attended annual NAPBIRT conventions to remain current on new repair procedures.
· Review professional musician and instrument repair publications to remain current on
New product lines and repair procedures.